Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

Out For The Count

This has not been a good week for S.H.. Nope, not a good week at all.

I'll just get it over with- KMS is moot at this point. Two people in the biz read it and rejected it and didn't give me any feedback at all about why. Useless. How can I fix what's wrong if they won't tell me what I did? I care too much about this particular book to hack it to death without direction at this point (I've hacked it close to death already in the five million edits so far) and honestly the book is probably bad all the way through. The thing is, well, I really like KMS and I'm just going to keep it for myself. So there.

All this being said, I'm still going to get published. I'm never getting that attached to a book again though. Yikes.

Oh, and I do have good friends, great friends really, who helped me quite a bit when I was reeling from senseless rejection. Sometimes it's easy to let the rotten ones outshine the good ones because, lets face it, really good friends are rare but mean people are everywhere. 

More next week my loyal readers (Adam and Katie take a bow.) And yes I did remove Wednesday's post. 

S.H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment